Cameron Diaz Biography and Filmography
Cameron Michelle Diaz, an American popular actress was born on 30th August, 1972. She started her career as a model, but later on she stepped forward and became an actress. She received well prominence in the 1990s with the roles in many greatest hits of Cameron Diaz latest movies like My Best-Friend’s Wedding, There’s Some-thing About Mary and many others. Other popular movies include two Charlie’s Angels movies, Shrek series, Knight and Day, Given Sunday, The Holiday, Bad Teacher and many others. Diaz is a successful actress of Hollywood and constantly working to reach the successful roadmap of Hollywood film industry.
Cameron has received 4 Golden-Globe Award nominations for her outstanding performances in the top Cameron Diaz movies list i.e. Vanilla Sky, Gangs of New-York, Being John Malkovich and There’s Some-thing About Mary. She also won the New-York Film-Critics award for the Best Lead Actress category.
Top 10 Cameron Diaz Movies 2017 List
01. Charlie’s Angels (2000) – Drew Barrymore, Bill Murray, Sam Rockwell, Lucy Liu, Kelly Lynch, Crispin Glover and Tim Curry.
02. The Mask (1994) – Jim Carrey, Peter Riegert, Amy Yasbeck, Peter Greene and Richard Jeni.
03. Knight and Day (2010) – Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz, Maggie Grace, Peter Sarsgaard, Viola Davis, Paul Dano, Jordi Molla and Marc Blucas.
04. My Best-Friend’s Wedding (1997) – Julia Roberts, Philip Bosco, Dermot Mulroney, Rachel Griffiths, Rupert Everett, M. Emmet Walsh, Carrie Preston and Susan Sullivan.
04. The Counselor (2013) – Penelope Cruz, Michael Fassbender, Brad Pitt, Cameron Diaz and Javier Bardem.
05. Shrek Series (2001-2010)
06. The Green Hornet (2011) – Seth Rogen, Jay Chou, David Harbour, Tom Wilkinson, Christoph Waltz and Edward James Olmos.
07. Gangs of New-York (2002) – Leonardo DiCaprio, Cameron Diaz, John C. Reilly, Daniel Day Lewis, Liam Neeson, Henry Thomas, Jim Broadbent and Brendan Gleeson.
08. Vanilla Sky (2001) – Tom Cruise, Kurt Russell, Penelope Cruz, Noah Taylor and Jason Lee.
09. Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle (2003) – Bernie Mac, Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu, Drew Barrymore, Robert Patrick, Crispin Glover, Demi Moore and Justin Theroux.
10. Bad Teacher (2011) – Justin Timberlake, John Michael Higgins, Lucy Punch, Phyllis Smith and Jason Segel.
11. There’s Some-thing About Mary (1998) – Ben Stiller, Matt Dillon, Chris Elliott, Lin Shaye, Lee Evans and W. Earl Brown.
12. The Holiday (2006) – Kate Winslet, Jude Law, Eli Wallach, Edward Burns, Jack Black and Rufus Sewell.
13. Very Bad Things (1998) – Jon Favreau, Daniel Stern, Christian Slater, Jeremy Piven, Jeanne Tripplehorn and Leland Orser.
14. John Malkovich (1999) – John Cusack, Catherine Keener, Mary Kay Place, Orson Bean and John Malkovich.
15. The Unbelievers (2013) – Richard Dawkins, Stephen Hawking, Lawrence Krauss, Penn Jillette, Ian McEwan, Woody Allen, Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Sam Harris.
Cameron Diaz New Movies 2017
16. Sex Tape (2014) – Jason Segel, Rob Corddry, Rob Lowe and Ellie Kemper.
17. The Other Woman (2014) – Leslie Mann, Kate Upton, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Kinney, Nikolaj Coster Waldau and Don Johnson.
18. Annie (2014) – Jamie Foxx, Quvenzhane Wallis, Rose Byrne and Bobby Cannavale.
As per the 2013 research, Diaz was named as the highest-paid actress over 40 in the Hollywood Industry. She also received some defamation damages about the cheating on Justin Timberlake as per the American Media Incorporated National Enquirer’s report. During 2000, she was endorsed for AI Gore publicly and was also involved in many nonprofit organizations like Afghanistan & Iraq Veterans of America.
Cameron Diaz Upcoming Movies 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 List
- Shrek 5 (2020) – Princess Fiona (Voice)
She has dated many people like video producer Carlo de la Torre for the 5 years, actor Matt Dillon for 3 years, actor and singer Jared Leto for 4 years, R&B singer and actor Justin Timberlake for 3 years, baseball player Alex Rodriguez for one year. After making a list of relationships, she is still unmarried. Well, apart from these relationships she has a long list of Best Cameron Diaz films.