Vidya Balan, the iconic personality was born on 1st January 1978. This Indian actress broke all the records of success and this fame is not came in overnight but she did huge hard work to establish herself as a leading lady of Hindi Film Industry. She has a successful career in Hindi films as well as a recipient of several honorable awards due to outstanding contribution in Bollywood. Her acting is par excellence and well known for portraying strong female protagonists. She has been acknowledged in media for breaking the stereotypes role of Bollywood heroines. The list of Popular Vidya Balan movies includes Parineeta, lage Raho Munna Bhai, Kismat Konnection, Heyy Babyy, No One Killed Jessica, Ishqiya, The Dirty Picture, Kahaani and so on.
Vidya won five Filmfare Awards, five Screen Awards, one National Award and one of the most honorable awards given by Government of India i.e. Padma Shri in 2014.
Top 10 Vidya Balan Movies 2017 List
- Parineeta (2005) – Sanjay Dutt, Saif Ali Khan, Raima Sen and Dia Mirza.
- The Dirty Picture (2011) – Naseeruddin Shah, Emraan Hashmi and Tusshar Kapoor.
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa (2007) – Akshay Kumar, Ameesha Patel, Shiney Ahuja, Vineeth and Saksham Sharma.
- Kahaani 2: Durga Rani Singh (2016) – Arjun Rampal, Tunisha Sharma and Jugal Hansraj.
- Paa (2009) – Amitabh Bachchan, Vidya Balan, Abhishek Bachchan, Paresh Rawal and Arundhati Nag.
- Kahaani (2012) – Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Parambrata Chatterjee, Indraneil Sengupta and Saswata Chatterjee.
- Lage Raho Munna Bhai (2006) – Sanjay Dutt, Arshad Warsi, Boman Irani and Jimmy Shergill
- No One Killed Jessica (2011) – Rani Mukerji and Myra Karn
- Guru (2007) – Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, R. Madhavan and Arya Babbar.
- Ishqiya (2010) – Naseeruddin Shah, Arshad Warsi and Salman Shahid.
Best of Vidya Balan Movies List
- Bhalo Theko (2003) Bengali film – Soumitra Chatterjee, Debshankar Halder and Joy Sengupta.
- Heyy Babyy (2007) – Akshay Kumar, Ritesh Deshmukh, Juanna Sanghvi, Fardeen Khan and Anupam Kher.
- Eklavya: The Royal Guard (2007) – Sanjay Dutt, Amitabh Bachchan, Sharmila Tagore and Raima Sen.
- Salaam-E-Ishq (2007) – Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Govinda, John Abraham, Akshaye Khanna, Sohail Khan, Juhi Chawla, Ayesha Takia and Ishaa Koppikar.
- Kismat Konnection (2008) – Shahid Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, Om Puri, Boman Irani and Karanvir Bohra.
- Halla Bol (2008) – Ajay Devgan and Pankaj Kapoor.
- Ghanchakkar (2013) – Emraan Hashmi, Rajesh Sharma, Namit Das and Parvin Dabas.
- Shaadi Ke Side Effects (2014) – Farhan Akhtar, Vir Das and Ram Kapoor.
- Bobby Jasoos (2014) – Vidya Balan and Ali Fazal.
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani (2015) – Emraan Hashmi, Rajkummar Rao and Sara Khan.
She started her career as a television artist and appeared in many television shows but the most successful role was in the serial Hum Paanch. This Bengali girl has amazing potential of acting; in fact she built her success roadmap by herself and established her name as one of most successful actress of Bollywood.
Vidya Balan New Movies 2017 List, Upcoming Films 2018
- Begum Jaan (2017) – Gauahar Khan, Pallavi Sharda and Ila Arun. Release Dates: 14th April, 2017.
- Tumhari Sulu (2017)
Vidya Balan aspired to a filmy career in her young age and her first acting role in the 1995 sitcom Hum Paanch after that she did many television commercials, music videos and in the year 2003 she debuted as a protagonist in the Bengali drama i.e. Bhalo Theko. In 2005, she appeared in first Hindi film which was musical romantic movie named as Parineeta. This movie proved her acting potential and after its success Vidya became the first choice for many directors and producers.